There appears to be a bug after defeating the first boss (Gran Chico). I kill him and he spawns this doll that says "This is a very long sentence that I am saying" and there's nothing I can do to make it go away and complete the level. I'm just stuck in the arena with no way forward. I press space like the message says to do but nothing happens.
CASTILLO: Shattered Mirrors
A downloadable game
Notice: It is recommended that you play the Steam version. As it is much more frequently updated and has Mac/Linux support, buying the game on itch.io will provide you with a Steam key that can be redeemed on that platform.
Castillo Shattered Mirrors is a first-person shooter that combines the frantic shooting of the original DOOM and the open-world exploration of games like Super Mario Sunshine.
Your supernatural investigation goes a bit too far when you come across Dracula's castle and discover his dimension-hopping plan of dimensional domination. Battle your way through different apocalyptic dimensions, fighting hordes of monsters and finding crystal shards. Collect shards to open up new areas to Dracula's castle.
- Open-ended hub world, explore Dracula's castle and open up portals to shattered dimensions.
- Fast-paced action, fight a vast array of different enemies
- 11 weapons, kill monsters with different unique weapons throughout your dangerous journey.
- Over 60 levels, filled with action-packed combat and interesting story.
- 15 different worlds to explore, recover crystal shards in space stations, abandoned snow research bases, spooky forests, and more
- Choose which levels to play in any order, you have the freedom to pick from multiple worlds to complete in the hub world.
- Steam release!Mar 25, 2022
- It's the end of the world as we know it. Fight Dracula in CASTILLO Shattered Mir...Mar 14, 2022
- Launch DayNov 01, 2021
- Lightweight BuildsOct 26, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I'm sorry I didn't know that this version was still purchasable. It's an outdated version of the game. Add me on Discord at JaxClayton#2765 and I can send you a key to the new Steam version.
I sent a friend request. You included the game in the Indie Bundle for Abortion Funds so anyone who tries to play the game through that bundle will run into the same issue.
I submitted the request to add some more Steam keys to the itch version. You should be able to redeem soon. Thank you for letting me know.